The ladies at the church threw me a baby shower on Saturday. It was really fun, and the food was yummy! It sounds funny to say, but I was so excited for this! I woke up the night before and was even excited then- at like three in the morning!I got some great outfits- even some with little ruffle butts. I love ruffle butts! And some wipes, which will be very useful. I got a home-made quilt with GREAT colors, and even some little treats for myself to relax in the shower or bath. It was fun to have my friends there and get some advice from some of them who have children. I will welcome more of that. A few tips I had not previously thought of.
My friend's little toddler, Hattie, thought some of the gifts were pretty great, too! She was sad when she couldn't take them with her.

Thanks to all my friends for coming, for your thoughtfulness and for your planning and helping. I had a great afternoon!



5 comments:
That was so fun - I'm glad we could have a shower for you!! I'm excited for your baby!!! :)
im glad your shower went well...im sorry i couldn't make it...i hope these next few weeks go well for you!!
Wish I could have been there! Did you get my gift? Good luck these next few weeks!! I'm here for ya!
It was so nice of your friends to do this for you. Sounds like you got some wonderful things. We are excited to have a new granddaughter!
What a fabulous quilt. Love all the fabric.
Post a Comment