Spring Break!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break is over and we are back to the grind. We had a nice break, and I even got to relax and sleep in some. Probably one of the last times for a while! We went to the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. It was really fun and Chris got some great pictures! Some of the only cave pictures I have seen that actually turned out well. Ones that I have taken before just don't look that great. But Chris' look great. I am still waiting for him to send them to my computer so I can post them. So those will come soon, I hope.

We also had my little birthday celebration over the break. We went to a steakhouse and had Texas smoked steak. I had not previously tried smoked steak, but it was yummy! And Chris made me a great looking cake. He sang to me and I blew out the candles. It was a wonderful evening!

We took some recent preggo pics, but we need to do some more because we forgot to coordinate our clothing and I wore a shirt that makes me look fat rather than pregnant. So if the wind isn't too crazy this weekend the plan is to go take some then. It is getting close (3 weeks away) so we don't have all the time in the world!




3 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Hi Carrie-

Did you know Carlsbad NM is where Chris and I were born??

I miss that place!

Have a good day!

Amy Earnest

The Jessups said...

You look GORGEOUS!! Glad you had a good Spring Break. I'm sad it's over and Cliff is back at school. I can't believe your baby will be here so soon!!

Ashley said...

I think those pictures are SO cute and you look pregnant and not fat. :) You guys are so awesome at taking lots of pregnancy pictures! I haven't done nearly enough of that with mine!