Christmas Ice Skating!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just after Christmas I went to California to visit my family. It was just Hadley and I, and the first night I was there my brother invited us to go ice skating. I haven't been ice skating since Chris and I were dating, and that was with my brother, too. I was tired and wasn't so sure about leaving Hadley my first night, but we went and I was SO glad we did. It was so much FUN! Below: My brother, Jeff, and I on the rink. Below: my sister, Erin and I with our brother.

Erin and I before Jeffrey threw shaved ice all over us.
Jeffrey and his girlfriend, who we met for the first time this trip.This last picture is of my sister and her husband and their oldest, Keiya. It was Keiya's first time, and I think it was Harold's too.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Jeff's girlfriend is so cute! Looks like you had a great trip!