Bathroom Remodel

Monday, January 10, 2011

While I was away visiting family in California just after Christmas Chris took on a project. He never told me about it, so when I got home it was such a plesant surprise! He remodeled our bathroom. It now has a lovely spa-like feel. I think he has such great taste, and it looks really classy! Our bathroom was definitely not a selling feature when we bought the house. It has a double vanity, which is nice, but it is small. It has a combined bath/shower, and we were hoping for a nice soaker tub. The size hasn't changed, but it feels so much nicer now! I also love that I have a place to hang my bathrobe now.
The BEFORE picture. Fine, but nothing special, right?
The AFTER pictures...

The other bathroom upstairs will have to wait awhile to be completed, as we still have our bedroom to do and a kitchen table to purchase. But it's slowly looking more like a home!

4 comments:

brooke said...

Wow! Good job Chris! I'm super impressed.

Marissa said...

way to go chris! looks good!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Chris. I bet Carrie was pleased.

Jessica said...

Ooooooo! I like that bathroom a lot! It is beautiful!