So, we are expecting baby #2 August 12th! We are super excited, and have been wanting this baby. I have felt pretty good, some nausea mixed with a stomach bug around Christmas, and I have also been pretty tired. I never had fatigue or nausea with Hadley. I did have bad migraines wtih her, though. My midwife ordered an ultrasound at 12 weeks because she thought my uterus was measuring small. Turns out I am still 12 weeks (she thought maybe I was 8), now as I write this nearing 14 weeks. The baby did a barrel roll for me and stuck out its tongue. Can you see the picture with the tongue hanging out? So cute!
And below is the alien head picture. Got to have one of those!


We will find out the gender on March 11th. While I think it would be fun (and difficult) to wait and have a surprise, if it is a boy we need to get some things for the baby, so we want to find out. Any guesses on what you think we will have?


3 comments:
How exciting...congratulations!! That is so fun that you and Erin get to be pregnant together! Maybe the gender will be the same too?! :)
Oh, yay! That is awesome! That tongue picture is so cute.
The photos are amazing. My guess is that I am going to have a new grandson! I'll be happy either way, of course!
Post a Comment