My craft show on Saturday went pretty well. It was fun to sit there surrounded by my friends, and I even did a few trades with other vendors. Now that the show is done I can concentrate on the mountain of other projects...such as making the Christmas pajamas for the kiddos (neices as well as my daughter), Chris' pajamas that I started before we moved and haven't touched since, curtains for the house, a beadspread for the guest room, a quilt for Hadley's toddler bed that she doesn't sleep in, and so on. Here are a few pictures of things that I had for sale. Some of the items that didn't sell I will put on etsy. And as far as I knnow- the next craft show is in May!








Craft Show
Monday, November 22, 2010
Posted by Chris and Carrie Elmore at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Cute stuff, as always! That's so fun that you got to sell it at a craft fair!
Post a Comment