This house is in great condition, but we have been making it 'ours.' We have done a lot of painting and still have a lot more to do. Chris and his friend installed a chair rail along the living room, and we are going to do one in Hadley's room as well. Recently I have been painting Hadley's room and Chris has been doing touch-ups downstairs. My sewing room/guest room is finished now. It is yellow, my favorite color. I wanted it to feel bright and sunny, cheerful and happy for sewing. Right now we sleep in there, but once we get our bed set we will sleep in our room. Then that room will be for guests when they come. SO come and visit! You will have a place to stay!
I do plan on making a quilt for the bed, and some matching pillows, but that will be after the business of the Holidays wears off.
I do plan on making a quilt for the bed, and some matching pillows, but that will be after the business of the Holidays wears off.



0 comments:
Post a Comment