H
alloween was pretty fun for us. Hadley was dressed as a cute little cow and Chris and I were the farmers. She did better than I thought she would with the hood over her head, but she did have many times where she still yanked it off. But that is why I got a costume that you could tell what it is without the hood.
We pretty much celebrated Halloween on Friday. As a side note, we closed on our house Friday- pictures are coming! Chris' work had a little Halloween trick or treat Friday. Hadley had a lot of fun running from office to office getting candy. She tried to take handfulls, of course. She looks so cute running in her costume because her tail wagged as did her whole bum because the bottom was all padded on the hips to make her look plump. It was so cute. And we asked her, "What does a cow say?" And of course she moo-ed at us.
After that we met up with friends to go with them to their church's trunk or treat and dinner. Hadley had fun running around the parking lot in her costume with candy in her fists. She ate a sucker and thought she was pretty lucky for getting to do that. And she had a ton of fun just shrieking and running around the church with the other kids. I know she really enjoyed herself. 
Saturday there were no Halloween celebrations as we spent the day at the house cleaning and painting. Our friends were a huge help with that, and both Chris and I have been busy everyday, back at the house getting some more done!
Sunday after church and Hadley's nap our friends joined us again and we spent the later part of the day at the house. We had some candy for the trick or treaters that came by, but the house pretty much consumed us for the weekend. So far it is looking great. Our appliances arrive on Thursday, and I looked at some furniture today and will go again tomorrow to look more and compare.
Chris and I need a bedroom set as we are sick of having no dressers and storing our clothes on shelves that I think are meant for bathroom towels, but hey, it works! And a sofa, dining table, end tables, desk and such will come later. But now that the headache of house hunting is done I am having more fun and enjoying this!
Halloween!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Posted by Chris and Carrie Elmore at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Such a cute farm family!
She is the cutest cow I have ever seen! So fun!
Post a Comment