Two weeks ago I flew to Arizona and then drove to California with my sister, Erin and her family to visit the folks!. We had a nice and fun-filled vacation! And a little crazy. I will have to blog about it in pieces because we got so much in and have a lot of great pictures! I'll start with the first few days. We had a nice breakfast at my brother's place. He is only about a 10 minute drive North of my parents. He is renting a trailer. He loves to tell people he lives in a trailer. But it is nice. Perfect for one person and his dog. He lives on 59 acres of property, had a ton of avocado, grapefruit and orange trees that he has full access to, and the people love having him there! They let him give people rides on the golf cart and ride their horse. We had a lot of fun visiting him there! The first picture is my dad holding both his grand-daughters on the deck of my brother's 'mobile home.' Niyah, my sister's baby is 6 months old. Hadley and she were born 8 months apart- to the DAY!

My 'baby' sis Alyssa is in a lot of photos with the kids. She loves babies. And babies love her. She had to run behind us during our tour in the golf carts. But Hadley liked it!
San Diego Trip!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Posted by Chris and Carrie Elmore at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Love the pictures, but I don't have one of the last one, do I?? It was a fun time!! We miss you all ready.
Post a Comment