Our Hadley is Growing Up!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hadley has made some little milestones in her week and a half of life outside the womb!


-She has found her thumb a few times and very ecstatically sucks it.

-Her umbilical cord stump fell off today!

-She had her first real bath today and hated it.
-She stays awake a little more now after feedings (even when Mommy wants to go back to sleep).

4 comments:

brooke said...

She is such a doll!!! I'm so happy for you Carrie!

Unknown said...

She is darling and I think she looks like her mother! We are so glad you are doing well and have your family there to help. We can hardly wait to see her! Love, Mom Lisonbee

Ashley said...

Those are great pictures, especially the bath one! That's so funny that she hated it. And I am amazed that she already found her thumb and sucks it too! Kirsten never did that. I can't wait to talk to you, hopefully we can talk on the phone soon!

Allison said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. She's so precious! Good job mommy!