A Few More Hadley Pictures

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This is one of the outfits I made for Hadley! It was going to be for her to come home in from the hospital, but then my mom gave me the outfit I came home in. I ended up bringing her home in that, but it was so big that this one looked a little cuter.
I love the way she curls up to me after eating. And today she kept her eyes open for a little while so we were able to snap a few cute pictures.
Here is what she came home in. It was way too big because I was well over 8 pounds and Hadley was much smaller being 6 lbs 13 oz. at birth. I know, the sleeves are silly because they are so big, too. I like today's pictures better, but either way...isn't she adorable?!

5 comments:

The Johnsons! said...

oh my goodness carrie she is so gosh darn beautiful! I cant wait to get my very clean hands on her! Congrats!

Ashley said...

Oh I love that first picture! She is so cute!!!

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

Finally you're putting all the clothes youmade to use!!! :) I hope that all is well with you guys. Let me know if you need anything.

Marissa said...

thata's so neat she was able to come home in your outfit!!! i hope you guys are doing well..

Ginny said...

Wow the dress you made is gorgeous! Cute baby girl. You are good baby baker!