Sunday, April 12, 2009

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh congrats! She is beautiful!!! Can't wait to see her in person!

Chris said...

Carrie --- She is beautiful!!! Hadley Jade is such a great name! Congrats!

Kat Curtis said...

I love all of the pictures!!! She is darling! You look like happy parents. :)

HammondFam said...

Congratulations Carrie!! She is so beautiful! You look awesome! You are going to love being a mommy...it's the best!!

Ashley said...

Oh those are such beautiful pictures and I can't wait to see her in person! Congratulations new mommy! :)

Anonymous said...

What a happy Easter! Congrats! Have fun dressing her up! What did she weigh?

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Congratulations to both of you!!! She is beautiful! I love her name!!! You're gonna be a great mom!

Ruth said...

she just has the sweetest little face!

Erin said...

Congrats!! She is so cute and I just wish I could be there and hold her!! I am SO happy for the both of you!