IT'S A GIRL!!!

Monday, December 1, 2008



Chris and I went to the doctor's together today and found out- that much to our surprise- we
are going to have a little girl. The best news was that everything looks great and healthy. We were just so sure that it was a boy. I am so excited to know the gender and to be able to plan a little more! I just love babies!

5 comments:

The Jessups said...

I'm so excited for you. You will have so much fun getting ready for a little girl. Thanks for calling me today!!!

Ashley said...

I'm SO glad we're both having girls at the exact same time! How much fun will that be??? I hope they're as good of friends as we have been! You'll be such a great mommy!!!

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

Yippeee for a girl!!! She'll be a little mini seamstress just like you! We can teach her to love soccer too and to steer clear of zombie movies :) CONGRATS FRIENDS!!!

Allison said...

I'm totally amazed that you're having a girl. I definitly thought you would be having a boy. Girls are super fun though! Congrats!!

Truly Earnest said...

Congrats Carrie....You are a gorgeous pg girl and will be a great Mom. I love Texas Tech and attended a great many activities there. Also relatives galore in TX. Go Red Raiders, it has been fun watching the games this year. Cindy