The Holidays are here!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I love the holidays, the decorations, lights, the food... After this Thanksgiving break I have realized that I really am looking forward to a longer break. It was nice to relax for more than the weekend. But I still have many things to do before the Christmas break, and some fun parties to attend, so I don't want to rush it too much.

I went to Azle (near Ft. Worth) for Thanksgiving. I will soon post some of those pictures. Chris stayed home to study for his finals. When I returned he remarked that my stomach grew over the break. I feel the baby move now sometimes in the evening, and I love it! In Azle, we did the "ring test" to see what the baby's gender is, and it predicts a boy. My family thinks it is a boy also, and we have a name picked for a boy, so we are also leaning towards that guess. Tomorrow we will find out! We are giddy for tomorrow, and I know that tomorrow I won't be able to concentrate at work because of the anticipation. I am now nearing 21 weeks- so I am in the 5th month.


While in Azle, our friends, Karen and Kevin Isley, gave us a beautiful baby cradle, and I just love it! We set it up next to our bed and I put the blanket that I made in it. I can picture our little baby sleeping in it, and it makes me so excited!

2 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh, I am so excited! Can't wait to hear what it is! Sounds like you had a fun break! I'm excited to see you in person to see the grown belly bump!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to hear what the gender is! Call me as SOON as you know!!! That cradle is so cute!