And The Baby Bump Grows!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our little girl is still name-less! I am growing and my skin is getting itchy. I still feel great, and everytime she kicks I get excited. Chris likes to feel her, too. In one more week I will be at the 6 month mark- can you belive that? I am excited for the little baby to get stronger. We got a lot of baby clothes from my sister, Erin, and we are excited to dress our baby in some of the same little outfits that her daughter, Keiya, wore. I remebered a lot of them as I pulled them out of the box.


I have been sewing some little Christmas items, but nothing like I did last year. Last year all the girls in my family got matching pajamas (lower picture). Denise, one of my best friends is also included in "family" and got the matching pajamas. Ashley, another one of my best friends also got matching jammies with her baby. This year Keiya got her annual Christmas jammies (posted here) and a matching nightie for her dolly. I look forward to sewing some little Christmas outfits for our baby. I also look forward to saving myself some time and re-using the ones that I made for Keiya.

Where is Alyssa, my younger sister? She started the matching pajamas when she asked me to make her feet pajamas for Christmas. Yes, she is an adult (now 19), but we love feet pajamas. I made her some and then my mom wanted a pair that was not as hot as some of her others. So I made them for everyone! Good thing I started in October!

2 comments:

The Jessups said...

Love the new posts! Your baby bump is adorable. I wish I would have been that cute pregnant!!

Ashley said...

You look so good! I need to be better at posting pregnant pictures of myself as the baby grows. I always forget to do that!
Isn't it so fun feeling the baby move? I love it!!!
And we loved our jammies from last year that you made! I'll get to re-use them for the next baby too!