Pre-Wyatt Family and Pregnancy Photos

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A few weeks before Wyatt was born (about 3) my friend's husband took our pictures at this fabulous park downtown. Hadley was not very cooperative, as she just wanted to run crazy, so there aren't a whole lot of family ones. Some of just Hadley and I were taken about a week earlier, and those should be one their way soon.

This picture below was the only one I took leaning against the tree because soon after I realized all these trees were crawling with little nasty worms. I had the boys inspect me and my hair for them after and then steered clear of the trees.



Chris and Hadley sure are buddies! I can't wait to frame this picture and hang it up in our house!

2 comments:

Lissy said...

I love the one of you guys laughing in the background. Beautiful photos! What a treasure :)

mylyn wood said...

you look so good pregnant! But Wyatt sure is cute, so glad he's here! I miss you guys! Especially that silly Hadley girl!!!