Wyatt is now 4 weeks old! At 3 weeks we got photos taken. We got some cute ones of Wyatt alone, and some of Hadley alone, but it didn't work out so well for the sibling or family photos.
Our little man is so handsome...and bald! Look at his old man hair...more bald on the top than on the sides.
Now at 4 weeks Wyatt is over 9 lbs. I don't know exactly how much because his next dr. appt, is not until 8 weeks old, but compared to Hadley he is a moose. Hadley was just under 9 lbs. at 8 weeks.
His eyes appear to be blue, and everyday he seems to get more alert. He makes the same little worried face that Hadley used to. He eats every 1.5 hours to 2 hours. Which explains why he is already getting rolls on his wrists and thighs.
I love the pictures of him in his little bear hat the best! He loves to be covered and all snuggly with blankets. He tolerates Hadley's smothering pretty well...until she kneels on his ankle or 'pats' him too hard. He doesn't spit up much, but he sure is noisy. He grunts all night long in his sleep, and if he isn't grunting he squeaks. It is cute, but not when we are trying to sleep. He is a cuddler, and loves to sleep next to someone. He likes to be held, likes bath time and is good at drinking a bottle. I can't believe how fast he has grown...it makes me a little sad, but I am grateful he is healthy. I love this little man so much and am loving being a mommy of 2 now!


2 comments:
adorable!
You guys have the most beautiful kids!!! I love the picture you sent us. Thanks!!
Post a Comment