Things have been interesting around here the last few weeks. At 33 weeks along one night I started having some pains very similar to early labor pains with Hadley. For a while I had been having some other pains, too when we hiked or when I was speed walking. So I spoke to my doctor about it and she checked. I was dialated between a 2-3 and was sent to the hospital for a few shots. One to stop the contractions that they determined I was having and another to help develop Wyatt's lungs faster in case he came early. I am not supposed to work now, since I lift children at my work and was told to try to stay off my feet as much as possible. Sometimes that can be tough with Hadley. Other times it can be boring. I still have contractions here and there, but not too many. So I stay in more and am trying to keep this baby in a bit longer. In a few more days I will be 35 weeks. The picture below is of me at 33 weeks.
And here I am at 34 weeks and feeling full of baby.
Below, our garden is doing well and Chris is holding our first green beans. We should have a lot more in the next few weeks.
No more hiking until after the baby...doctor's orders. But I had to include this one. Hadley really started to enjoy the Saturday hikes. But no worries, we have a pool here and we have been doing that one some Saturdays.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Posted by Chris and Carrie Elmore at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
hey! we're naming our son wyatt too! awesome! hopefully he'll be here in the next few weeks.
Post a Comment