The Pregnant Trio!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Some of our family memebers may think this was a plan, but it wasn't. It just happened to be the time we all wanted to get pregnant. My cousin (the redhead) is due July 4th. Her baby is her first and is a boy! I am now 33 weeks pregnant (although in this picture I was around 25 weeks), and my sister is 6 weeks behind me and is having her third girl. We all spend Christmas Eve together, so it will be a baby-full holiday. That is so fun because we have always enjoyed holding 'the new baby' at Christmas the last few years. It might be a little chaotic, but the good thing is that there are plenty of aunts and uncles and cousins to help! And they love to help!

3 comments:

Lissy said...

Cute pictures! I especially love your smile in the bottom one. Erin's having a girl though, right? Hope you're feeling good! :)

Jessica said...

Congratulations! You all look radiant!

Ben and Laurie said...

I love that photo of you too! You are going to have a lot of fun--especially as they get older!