Friday I will be 37 weeks. These contractions are getting stronger and I have progressed a little further. My midwife thinks I will make it to my appointment next Monday, but after that they are not sure. They feel like the baby boy should be fine at that point.
I have been staying off my feet as much as possible, but we still get to do some fun activities, with the help of Chris and some friends. Sometimes friends have lent me their children to go to the pool and chase Hadley around. Chris goes on the weekend and has Hadley duty, but this past weekend we got her a swim suit with a floatie tube in it. She was able to get around the pool as she pleased without us constantly rescuing her from the deep end. Only problem is that now she is even more brave and constantly wants to jump off the side.
Hadley has also been getting a few play dates, so she is still playing and interacting with others. We are getting ready for the baby...Chris got the cradle up in our room tonight. My bags are mostly packed, and most of Wyatt's things are washed. His bedding is made, although I still need to make him a mobile and the curtains for his room. I am not sure if those will get done in time, though. Probably not! I also still need to get a rocker or recliner chair! Maybe I will have one waiting when I get home from the hospital :)


2 comments:
37 weeks! good job! you're gonna be the cutest mommy of 2!!! miss you!
So exciting! I hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment