A Day with Daddy!

Monday, April 25, 2011

It is so fun to have family time on the weekends. I miss playing soccer, but the last season's games were Saturdays and took up a portion of the day. Lately we have been having fun doing family things. This past Saturday we met some friends for a pancake breakfast and an Easter egg hunt. Then we went to one of our favorite parks in town on the Northeast side of Albuquerque.

And Hadley had a lot of fun on the swings and slides. She has so much fun with her Daddy!

After the park we went to a birthday party for one of Hadley's friends. Then home for Hadley's nap. If the weather permits I think that next week we will go to the Botanical Gardens. I took Hadley last week and Chris saw the pictures and also wants to go there when it is in full bloom.

I wish I could get her shriek recorded. It is the best sound to hear this girl squeal with happiness on the swings!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

The last picture is adorable! Little girl with her daddy, nothing cuter than that! We miss you guys!