I know it is sort of late that I am finally posting these pictures from our post-Christmas trip to California. Okay, that might be a stretch. I am really late. Its mid-February. But while in California we went to Sea World with my friend, Ashley and her husband and their oldest. I had numerous late game nights, and we spent a lot of time with family. We also had breakfast with my folks at my brother's place. He lives on a huge amount of property in a pretty area of San Diego County. They have zip lines, horses, dogs, goats, cats, chickens, orange, avocado and grapefruit trees. I swear that those oranges are the best I have ever had. Chris thinks it is just a weird pregnancy thing, but I am on the verge of asking my brother to mail me a bunch and I don't mind the cost. They are heaven. Below is Hadley on the largest goat I think I have ever seen. There were two of them this size. This one was on top of its little shelter house and was very nice and gentle to let Hadley sit on it. Have I told you that Chris wants land someday and he wants a pet goat? He wants to milk it.
Below is Hadley with my grandpa. He turns 97 this Valentine's Day and has always loved seeing Hadley and holding her. She liked stealing his water cup and trying to drink all his water.
Hadley kept giving Charlotte baby (my cousin's baby) little loves and kisses. She was super sweet, as she is to babies in general. I think she will be very loving to our new baby.
Below are some pictures from Sea World. Hadley discovered Elmo there and has been on an Elmo craze ever since. Once she warmed up to the characters, she couldn't get enough. She screamed and tried to hold on to them when it was time to go. I had to pry her away.
"Poppa," Mommy and Hadley on the tea cup ride!






0 comments:
Post a Comment