Just Because...

Monday, October 11, 2010

My little girl and I have so much fun together (most of the time). We went to the zoo with some friends last week, and for the most part Hadley just had fun running all over the place. She didn't want to sit in her stroller and she has no fear of running out of my sight. Good thing it wasn't a crowded day and I could easily catch up to her. She did have fun making some animal noises. She has gotten really good at certain ones...cows, goats, ducks, dogs, and cats. The mountain lion exhibit was pretty creative. The lions walk right overhead and they were out and active the morning we went!


And of course each week we go to the park numerous times during the week. Hadley has learned to climb up the stairs on the little slide and go down it without any help! She gets off the slide and starts again. I discovered this when I was talking to someone and Hadley decided she didn't have the time to wait for me to assist her.



A few other things we have been up to lately...getting aquainted a bit with the potty. She goes a few times everyday in it, but I don't think she is really 'getting it' yet. We have also been working on a house, and the inspection is this week. It was slightly delayed, but we will post pictures once we have gotten the inspection report back. I am sure it will have no serious issues. This one is newer than the last one we went for.




1 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, she is doing a lot better on animal noises than Natalie is! Natalie is still limited to "Woof woof".