Today Hadley and I went to the Wagner Farms Pumpkin Patch. Hadley found a pumpkin (Ok, I found it. All she wanted to do was pick up these dinky half-rotted ones) which we will carve tonight. We took a very bouncy hay ride and saw the animals. Hadley got to pet a goat that was sticking its head out of the pen. She even tried to give it a kiss. And I discovered a little gem. The city this farm was in is Corrales, New Mexico. I totally love it and want to live there! It is about the same distance to get there from where we live now as our new place where we are moving will be. There is just this one-lane road that takes you to Corrales, but it was really pretty, with lots of farms and acerage. Cute little markets and shops, lots of feed stores, but not that far from 'town,' I think I may want to check that place out in the future. For now I will be excited to live close to there! Wish I had discovered it sooner!As for the move, it looks like we will close on Friday. I will then take some pictures of the place and post them.











0 comments:
Post a Comment