New Outfit!

Friday, July 9, 2010

I have an etsy shop where I sell baby clothes and items (mostly for girls). I was trying to branch out and figure out a more girly top to go with the pants I make. Let me know what you think. I LOVE it! Hopefully I can make some (they are so easy an quick to make) and post them and get some sales here.
Soon I hope to have a handful of these up in the etsy shop. It's a good thing they are quick to sew, because I don't have as much time to sew as I would have thought I would have staying home with my girl.

4 comments:

Lissy said...

Very cute top and a very cute model! Such eyes! I love the little plaid dress and the flower bows - got to try to make those some day. I totally know where you are coming from on finding it hard to find time to sew! Hope you have good luck with your shop!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that one! The pink and brown polka dots combo is adorable, one of my favorites for sure!

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

I love the top!!!! How are you doing? Truly though, the onesie tops you make are cute, but this one is top notch chic!!! :) Miss you-call me sometime so we can catch up k.

HammondFam said...

Super cute!! I love the combination of print and color! You are so talented! Hadley is adorable!