Arizona Trip

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Yes, I am still posting pictures from the time I spent in Arizona. My sister lives there, as do Chris' grandparents. We got to see Great-Grandma Lloyd and Great-Grandparents Lisonbee. Chris' folks happened to be visiting out there at the same time, so we saw them as well. It made me think of last year when I visited them with my new baby. I was so proud and it was so nice to have them share in my excitement.

I had a REALLY nice time in Arizona, and we went swimming lots to beat the heat. Below are just a few other random pictures taken while we were there.
Of course Hadley wouldn't smile in the pictures with her cousin. They have a pool in the backyard where we took the pictures and Hadley was more interested in trying to get in. Even Keiya had to help keep her away from the pool. But the pics with cousins Niyah and Keiya turned out great! I LOVE to see how much they love and admire one another. I know they are going to be best friends! Lately Chris and I have been saying how Hadley needs a sibling. I hope Hadley will be that loving toward a sibling when that time comes.

0 comments: