Our good friend took Hadley's portraits for us (she also took her 6 month ones). It was the day before her birthday, and while the wind wasn't very cooperative, we got some great ones! I look forward to hanging up some of these in our new house when we buy one in Albuquerque. Hadley wasn't that happy during them until we gave her cake, so I thought we didn't get many good ones, but it turned out that we did! I was so pleased!












At a year old Hadley walks a few steps up to 6 at a time! She still prefers to crawl, though. She likes to share our food- especially Daddy's yogurt!Hadley loves the outdoors, although she is not that interested in parks yet.
Our little sweet pea sleeps through the night, from about 7 to 7. She has attached herself to two soft purple blankets, and it is so cute to see her hold the corners of them.
She knowingly says ma-ma, da-da, and ba-ba. Even though she is off a bottle. Ba-ba means sippy cup, too.
She loves to drink out of straws! She is really good at it, and has been doing it for months. She drinks so much sometimes that she has problems wetting through clothes.
Hadley can put the circle blocks into her shape-sorter like a pro. We are working on the squares, but she still is so stuck on the circles!
She enjoys clapping, jumping up from her knees into the air and screaming, trying to sneak into our bedroom, and making all sorts of goofy noises with her mouth.
She has a good appetite and eats most anything.
This little girl is the light of our lives!


4 comments:
She is beautiful! I love that last photo of her.
Those are adorable! She just gets cuter though you would think that isn't possible :) I love that one where she's tilting her head sitting on the table. So cute!
She is just precious! Miss Personality! Enjoy these moments because they FLY by! I can't believe my baby is starting Kindergarten in August! It seems like just yesterday she turned one!
What great pictures! I LOVE that huge pink flower headband! That first one of her is so cute - what pretty blue eyes!
Post a Comment