I love the month of March, even if so far it hasn't treated me the best. I love March because...
As for Hadley, she is staying healthy, but she has been a handful herself. In the last few days she has times where she is playing and happy, and then she turns. She screams and throws a big nasty fit. She can turn from nice to not so nice in an instant! My friend today told me, "It is amazing how sassy they get at such a young age." She sure said it! Wow! Not even a year and such attitude! Makes me nervous for what it to come. But then just when we have had it she gives a huge beautiful smile and you can't help but adore her! I actually wonder if all these mood changes have to do with her teeth. Her 8th one just came in.


All in all, life is good with us. We are going to Albuquerque over the break to see some apartments and maybe houses. We have resigned ourselves to the fact that we will probably not be buying right off. So we hope we can find a suitable apartment. I included a few pictures of Hadley the last time in Albuquerque. Trapped in the hotel. We tried to get her to calm down by putting her in the playpen there. But she still had fun playing in there.
-the weather starts to get better
-it is my birthday month
-SPRING BREAK!
-it means summer is getting closer
-my coaching duties end (I love coaching, but it also means I will get my Saturdays and evenings back)
The weather has been getting better for us here, but there must be something in the air that disagrees with me. My eyes are so itchy and I have been fighting a cold now for the last week. I usually don't have allergy problems except with cats, but lately I have been somewhat of a mess. And now I have given it to Chris. Yikes! I hope he gets over it sooner than I.
As for Hadley, she is staying healthy, but she has been a handful herself. In the last few days she has times where she is playing and happy, and then she turns. She screams and throws a big nasty fit. She can turn from nice to not so nice in an instant! My friend today told me, "It is amazing how sassy they get at such a young age." She sure said it! Wow! Not even a year and such attitude! Makes me nervous for what it to come. But then just when we have had it she gives a huge beautiful smile and you can't help but adore her! I actually wonder if all these mood changes have to do with her teeth. Her 8th one just came in.Hadley is almost 11 months. We go for her check-up in just a few days. Her likes and dislikes are very defined. Hadley still loves her pacifier. When she is too noisy in chuch or making nasty noises at home we can pop it in and it often takes care of it! She loves to stand. She can pull up on anything, and just balance for quite a while. On Friday she even took a small little step while I was playing with her during my lunch break. She hasn't done it sense, but it may come again pretty soon.
Playing under the chair. She got in there, but then seemed confused on what she was doing.
Playing under the chair. She got in there, but then seemed confused on what she was doing.She loves buttons right now. I have a bunch for my sewing projects that are still attached to the packages, and she gets them out and throws them all over the living room floor. She is also very ticklish and laughs so much when we get her on the neck, thighs and above the knees. Oh, and in the armpits, too!

Can you see all the buttons strewn about in the background?
She is so playful! She is not afraid of much, either! She enjoys being thrown on the bed, in the air, and she never is afraid to fall down when she stands. She claps her hands all the time now, too.
Hadley says "da-da" and "ba-ba" and knows what they mean. No "ma-ma" really, though. She does love her dad, though. They have so much fun playing together! She really is usually pretty happy. She loves to play, crawl under furniture, and walk around anything she can hold on to. She is really becoming less of a babyand more of a little girl, now.
Speaking about playing, we took her to the park again Friday. It was such a wonderful day outside we just had to get out! We put on the sunscreen and walked to the nearest one. Hadley rode on Chris' shoulders. She still doesn't care much about the park, though. She sort of smiled when I went down the slide with her, and she wouldn't climb up the little stairs. She did seem to like swinging with me, though. You can't tell in the pictures much, because the sun was usually in her eyes. 



All in all, life is good with us. We are going to Albuquerque over the break to see some apartments and maybe houses. We have resigned ourselves to the fact that we will probably not be buying right off. So we hope we can find a suitable apartment. I included a few pictures of Hadley the last time in Albuquerque. Trapped in the hotel. We tried to get her to calm down by putting her in the playpen there. But she still had fun playing in there.


3 comments:
Did you write this post in response to my post about not liking March? :P Stephen was all offended about it too. Sorry! I love you and Stephen still, even though I don't love March! But I agree that March weather is pretty nice.
Isn't it crazy how much they're growing up? Natalie loves so many of those same things Hadley loves, like standing up and her binky and she does the same thing where she'll randomly start screaming or screeching and just wants attention. She's a little drama queen, I think!
We need to talk soon!!!
Your post on not liking March did influence it a bit!
Hadley just gets cuter all the time! I see more of her daddy in her now I think. Glad to hear you're doing well!
Post a Comment