I did it. I cut my hair. After arriving back from New Mexico on Monday I went to the salon and told them to take it off. I am enjoying it! I don't have any pictures yet of the finished product. It is so short now that it doesn't quite all fit in a pony tail. Maybe that will force me to be more girly- hmmmm.
We went to New Mexico to house hunt. Saw some good things. But none are really attainable for numerous reasons. We hope some more options come up soon. It was not fun to have Hadley in a hotel. I think she was confused. Below is a picture of her chillin' in her seat during the drive. She was pretty good. It was because of me that Chris had to pull over a bunch (I got sick).


We would have liked to go over the weekend intead of a Sunday/Monday, but I had to coach a soccer game in Odessa (2 hours away). My girls won. At a cost. We lost our keeper to a broken wrist. Yep, she got pushed, landed, and after the game I spoke to her mom on the phone. I sent her home with another parent and found out hours later that she broke her wrist. I felt so bad!
The wrist. Now that does NOT look normal- does it?Below are just a few pictures of what Hadley did while I was coaching. Chris took her to the park for the first time. And he did laundry. Hadley loves the laundry. We dump the warm laundry on her and she sits in the big pile. She tries to put everything over her head and then she plays with the bakset. She loves it when he put her in it. Or over her. I think she plays with it longer than her 'real' toys. And yes, that is my sock in her mouth. She loves to eat socks. She has no preference as to whose sock. She just loves to eat them. Her's are so wet at times that you could really wring them out!




8 comments:
She is so cute! I can't wait to see her again!!
She's such a cute girl. We loved seeing you guys the other day. I'm excited to see your hair! :)
Ooh, I hope you post pictures of your hair. I cut my hair today! It was finally long enough to donate again, and I think that may be the last time :)
So fun! Hope you guys find a good place to live in NM. We know of some good places in Hobbs, should you consider a 5 hour drive to work ;) haha.
By the way -- way to cut your hair! Can't wait to see what it looks like.
I want to see pictures of your short hair! I have never seen you with short hair in all the years I've known you. Post some soon!
Okay- I will get some pics of my hair up on here! I'll try to get some in the next few days!
So good talking to you last night Carrie! You cut your hair too? So did I! Can't wait to see what you look like with short hair. Hadley I getting so big, I can't believe it...so funny to see her wearing little shoes already!
Post a Comment