My Little Cheerleader

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Well, today was a pretty good day. One main reason. It was the last away game on a Saturday that I coach until soccer starts after Christmas! My Saturdays will be partially mine again! For a while!

Hadley comes to the home games most Tuesdays and Saturdays. This way Chris gets some time to study. He also does laundry and cleans house these days. Our roles have somewhat swapped. But it works for us right now. If it were up to me with my schedule it wouldn't get done right now. He is such a great help!

Hadley comes to most home games and a few away ones. I have some great mommies in the stands that hold her and care for her. And my athletes are such big helps too! They even offer to change diapers and don't get upset when Hadley barfs all in their hair. Today while I was coaching a game I looked in the stands and Hadley was in one of the girls' arms as she was pacing back and forth with her keeping her happy. Hadley usually doesn't mind being passed around. They even call dibs on her!
I love these pictures her at the games 'cheering' for us. She is wearing one of the outfits that one of the mommies got her. They keep her looking nice and try to limit the amount of pink that she wears. I guess I was dressing her in a lot of pink.
And she even does a good job taking naps here and there during the games!
It makes me happy to have her there, and I like that she goes to other people so happily. And now it will make me happy to have more time with her on the weekends.


This picture above is her classic look- with all her fingers in her mouth. I told my athletes that she looks like this when she is nervous because the girls aren't winning.

1 comments:

Kat Curtis said...

Those are darling pictures. She has such beautiful eyes too! I'm glad that things have worked out all right for you during your lovely volleyball season and that the away games are over for now!