Awww so cute! I love these pictures, it's fun to see her smiling and interacting with you and Chris. The picture of her licking the pumpkin might be one of the funniest ones yet, I laughed out loud when I saw that one! She really is too cute, I can't wait to see you all again and give her hugs & kisses :-)
5 comments:
Awww so cute! I love these pictures, it's fun to see her smiling and interacting with you and Chris. The picture of her licking the pumpkin might be one of the funniest ones yet, I laughed out loud when I saw that one! She really is too cute, I can't wait to see you all again and give her hugs & kisses :-)
She is beautiful Carrie! Wow, you are just as skinny as ever! You look awesome!! :)
What cute pics!!
SO gorgeous! I love all of these photos! Who took them for you?
Love the pictures! She's so much smaller than a pumpkin!
Post a Comment