Wow- do I miss summer! But reality has to return sometime, right? Well, since my life is not that fascinating right now I don't have a lot to write. It consists of working, working more, sneaking off for my lunch break to feed and visit with Hadley for an hour. But not to complain, because this is what I have wanted for a very long time! But, my baby is just much more interesting to write about than I am.
Hadley is now nearing five months. People have told me many times before that babies grow way to fast. I truly do feel that I have cherished every moment so far, but I never realized truly how fast they do grow. I just start getting excited about one aspect of her growth and development and then it passes and she moves on to something new. 
She had her blessing day at church the last weekend of August. Chris' parents came in from Colorado to spend time with us and attend. I had games out of town that I had to coach- so Chris got more time with them, but it was really enjoyable to just have family here again. And Hadley really enjoyed playing with her Grandma Lisonbee. She wore a dress that my mom smocked and I sewed. I have yet to really learn to smock. But it looked lovely, and Hadley didn't cry during her blessing. She was pretty good. I have had requests to get those pictures posted ASAP.
Right now she grabs her feet and just about gets them into her mouth. She LOVES to roll over and when she gets on her stomach and I can see she is trying to get her bum up into crawling position.
have to watch her head carefully because she tries to turn to the side and get to the water to sip some.
to sit up. She loves it! She looks like such a big girl sitting up in her seat, looking around and grabbing things off the floor.


2 comments:
Ooooh! Hadley is such a cute little girl! Seriously. I can't believe she's already 5 months old! I'll have to get a Bumbo for our next one - they were a "new" thing after Adam was too big to use one. I love her blessing dress too - beautiful! :)
Those pictures are so cute, I love the ones from her blessing day and of her in the Bumbo seat! Wow, she really is growing up fast! Natalie only rolls over from her tummy to her back, not the other way yet, and she's not sitting up yet either.
Post a Comment