Four and a Half Months!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Our sweet baby is now four months, and I am beginning to realize that this blog has become ALL about her. But I am okay with that. I am posting some pictures from when she was about 3 months old, but she pretty much still looks the same.


I have gone back to work now, and I miss her so much during the day. If you have any comments to help make this transition easier for me- please post! I have spent the last 4 months with her by my side- often only her since Chris was in Houston most of the summer. She has been my constant little "companion," and now all of a sudden I am away from her all day and even most of the evening. I am seriously having separation anxiety!

She is growing normally, and she loves to roll over! It is her favorite! She still is fiesty- I guess I will have to stop thinking that will go away and just accept that this is her.

Hadley also laughs now! Full out bursts of laughter. The first time she did it was at Chris. It is one of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard!

I think she may also be an early crawler because when she rolls over to her tummy she tries to get her legs under her and her legs go crazy. Yikes! We may be in for it!

But, despite crazy work hours, (and I mean crazy- until 10:30pm or even midnight a few times a week- don't even make me go into it) some setbacks and frustrations at work, etc. when I come home to my little family and see my loving husband and sweet baby, everything else falls by the wayside. Overall, these really are great times!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am surprised you found time to blog! I was thinking of you tonight and knew it was too late to call. I want to hear all about how the blessing went today! And of course, I want to see pictures! I will call you tomorrow! Love ya!

Francesca said...

Gorgeous photos of Hadley! Baby laughs are so precious!

Brandon said...

Great pics Carrie! Hadley is adorable. :)

So what's going on at work? Why are you pulling such late nights? I hope everythign starts working out soon! I know you miss your baby but at least you're employed. Still subbing down here. :(

Ashley said...

I LOVE that last picture of her in the roses!!! How did you get that done, with all those roses? Adorable!
I'm so sorry you're away from her so much. You will be SO grateful when Chris is all done with school and you can stay home with her!