Wyatt is 3 months old! He looks almost exactly like Hadley did at this age...except he has slightly less hair. What can I say...he is still so young so it's not like I have a big list of his latest developments. He smiles, coos and sometimes outrightly laughs. He likes to be tickled and is so tolerant with Hadley giving him raspberries anytime she sees his bare belly. He is wearing 3-6 months, and his 0-3 month clothing is pretty much to small now. He loves swings and bouncy seats that vibrate. He is a bit needy, and it is clear that he loves to bed held and snuggled. This week we are going to start some sleep training as I have been a sucker. When he needs to eat at night I take him into the guest room and we end up staying there the rest of the night. Honestly, I don't mind...I like it because I am a snuggler. Chris won't snuggle me at night, so I love that Wyatt likes snuggles. But, last night he really woke up about every 1.5 hours to 2 hours. He has been going to bed earlier now, around 8:30 or 9, but we need to work on during the night. So I think feedings will now be in the rocking chair. Hadley enjoys playing with Wyatt. In general, she is very loving to him. It will be fun as he gets older to see them interact. I hope she continues to be good to him.
Wyatt still is a bit wobbly, and doesn't hold his head up as well and strong as Hadley did at this age. It is like he just doesn't care. He hasn't tried to roll over. I think he may be a little lazy.
I love this squishy little man! I feel so amazingly blessed to have 2 healthy beautiful children. It is fun to have a girl and a boy, too! I am SO looking forward to this holiday season where we get to be with family and Hadley and Wyatt can get to play with cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and friends.
Three Months Old!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Posted by Chris and Carrie Elmore at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment