I am so excited to meet some new family additions this year! My sister in law had a baby girl in January, and she and Hadley will be great friends since they are only 3 months apart! We get to meet her and I have been busy making them matching outfits.

My sister, Erin, is about to have a baby (due in a week, but we hope she comes sooner). So Hadley will have a girl cousin on each side that is close to her age. She is so lucky! I sure hope that baby comes soon. If she doesn't I might not get to see them at Christmas. A mother of a brand new baby might not be up to traveling that soon!
Here is an update on us...we have some pretty exciting things that are in the works!
Chris got a job in Alburqueque. Although that is a horrible city to spell, it has some nice outdoor activities to offer. That was an adjustment moving to where we are now. It has very few outdoor activities. New Mexico will be an adjustment, I am sure, as we were sure we would stay in Texas. But we will be able to get a house in the near future, and I may be able to snowboard again as well as use my bike, rollerblades, and a number of other things. I look forward to taking some camping trips and hiking. I wont lie- it will be nice to have some mountains again. Although plains have beauty and serenity as well!
Our sweet Hadley is almost 8 months! She is an expert scooter and she will be crawling very soon, I am sure. She loves to put everything in her mouth! She loves her baby food, and makes the most excited noises as she opens her mouth to eat it! She babbles and has the sweetest sounding voice (at least to us she does). She is also getting some top teeth.
They haven't quite cut through, but I can feel that they are right there! She also loves to eat her socks! She is an expert at pulling them off. She eats them so much that when I take them away they are so wet I could wring them out! Yuck! And it has been cold here! She needs to keep socks on !
They haven't quite cut through, but I can feel that they are right there! She also loves to eat her socks! She is an expert at pulling them off. She eats them so much that when I take them away they are so wet I could wring them out! Yuck! And it has been cold here! She needs to keep socks on !Hadley is getting a bit more hair on her head, too. Most people say now that she looks like Chris. I know that her eyes and eyebrows do. What do you think? Who does she look more like?


6 comments:
She is such a doll! I can't believe how fast she is growing. When I saw her at church today, she was so much bigger!
Hadley is so cute!!! I love her Christmas dress and that pumpkin hat & sweater is adorable. How fun that she will have close cousins. I'm so glad we are around Lily's cousins -they make her light up! She just loves them and talks about them all the time.
I see both of you in her!
Oh my gosh, so cute! I cannot believe how much she has changed since I saw her- amazing! On the last photo I thought she looks quite a bit like Chris...overall I think she's a perfect mix of both of you :-)
That last question is a good one; I was just trying to figure out who she looks more like when I read your question. Come to think of it, she does look a lot like Chris (her eyes, maybe?).
It was SO FUN to see you guys last weekend! Thanks again for the awesome baby shower; it means so much and it was such a great party!
Carrie,
How are you? Hadley is super cute. Kaden is such a flirt and can't wait to try some moves on her (just so know). You look amazing too btw. I can't wait to see you again. We moved into our new house so we'll have plenty of room for you to stay when your family is able to visit.
Post a Comment