Well, Halloween came and went for us. Just like that. We weren't able to make it to our friends' pumpkin carving party and we weren't motivated enough to do it on our own. But we will next year when we know Hadley will be able to enjoy getting all messy. We did attend the ward party, but Hadley is such a lightweight, that our little bunny rabbit got so tired that we left at 7:30. We barely got any pictures of her.
This last week she got her first shots. Many people are suprised that she is almost 7 months old and just now getting her first shot. But that is how we do things (No, we were not slacking. We have our reasons). She screamed and turned bright red when she got stuck. I was holding her arms down and she gave me this look like I betrayed her. Chris was there to be the comforter while I was the bad guy who let them stick her. And then I had to go back to work and Chris was stuck at home the rest of the day with a very cranky baby.
Seriously, Chris and Hadley are buddies. She is such a daddy's girl. He spends so much time with her and plays all sorts of games with her. He tells me what she is doing that is new and he tries to help teach her to scoot and crawl. He even tries to teach her to say Da-Da. I never hear him trying to teach her to say Ma-Ma. Only Da-Da. He is just so close to her. I love it! 


2 comments:
It is really good for Chris to be with her this much! I am glad he is getting this experience!
Actually it wasn't Amanda who made that comment, it was Chris' mom! I didn't realize that this was under Amanda's name. They were here for Thanksgiving, and she used my computer.
Post a Comment