Winter came to Lubbock, and it left! I wish I had taken a picture, but we had some cold and icy days last week here. It was so cold that the birds came out of the trees and sat on the hood of my car in my parking spot at work. For three days I had frozen bird turds covering the hood of my car. I was so glad when it thawed enough that I could scrape them off. Really, Lubbock has been having a mild winter. Last week it was in the 70's. It has made it very bearable to coach soccer outdoors.
The last few weeks have been pretty normal for us, but here are a few new developments in our lives...
*The Varsity Soccer team where I work and coach won a tournament and then just beat the number one team in their district.
*I felt the baby have hiccups today and I think I felt her have them yesterday, too.
*Chris has started his externship at the D.A.'s office here in town and he enjoys that.
*I have developed this terrible pregnancy rash over almost all of my body and can't find any relief!*I bought my plane ticket to go home in the beginning of March for my sister, Erin's wedding!
*I have been working on a baby quilt for the baby and I made a cute pair of overall's for her out of Chris' worn out jeans. It made me feel so resourceful!
I am now 7.5 months along and we are getting somewhat ready for her. I have been putting aside clothes in various sizes as we have gotten them and have been thinking about what we still need. I find myself imagining what she looks like. I hope she has Chris' beautiful eyes! Chris wants a bald baby but I want her to have hair. We both hope that she has chubby cheeks. We are soooo excited to hold her!


4 comments:
That's so fun!! Adam was the hiccup king. That child seemed like he always had the hiccups! :)
How's your rash? Is the grandma cream still helping?
Oh, how exciting!! You look great. Sorry to hear about the rash. I had a terrible one the day after I gave birth, and really...NO relief.
You look so cute! Now you just have to wait the dreaded last 6 weeks for your little bundle. Good luck!
hey! how are you? you look great. I hope you're feeling well and that rash is getting better.
Post a Comment